Queens Residents Deserve Prompt, Reliable Fire Cleanup
Professional Fire Damage Restoration and Cleanup in Queens by SERVPRO Gets Results Fast!
Any fire event at your Queens residence is unfortunate, but the damage begins to compound if you do not address it as soon as possible. Whenever soot and smoke particles get left behind, your interior is subject to corrosion, breakdown, and foul odors. You can avoid yellowing surfaces and other severe secondary damage when contacting skilled fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) at SERVPRO.
When working in fire cleanup in Queens, our team arrives quickly with a Green Fleet of vehicles loaded with tools and equipment for the job. We work fast once first responders deem the property safe to enter. Because we have proven methods and years of experience, we are the number one answer in the area to bring fire-damaged homes back to preloss condition.
During fire and smoke remediation, steps we take include:
- A thorough assessment determining the extent of the damage to formulate the best course of action for house fire clean up
- Board up and tarping services as needed to protect your interior from further damage
- Detailed cleanup to remove debris, dirt, soot, and smoke residues from surfaces and the air throughout your home
- Water damage restoration to address any moisture left behind from extinguishing the flames
- Smoke damage treatment with the help of air scrubbers, odor-eliminating products, and various filtration systems
- Controlled demolition to remove and replace all charred materials
Our crew also works to limit the onset of additional issues during fire cleanup, such as:
- Using containment as a way to limit movement of soot and smoke particles
- Movement of belongings off-site for cleaning
- HVAC and ductwork inspection to keep odorous particles from traveling into unaffected zones
Call SERVPRO of Long Island City at (718) 440-6994 when you want IICRC-certified technicians on the job! We are available 24/7.